Want to learn more?

Weaving Spirituality Where Women Gather

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Giving Voice

I wonder how many women can say that about themselves...

Not really speaking of singing voices (although maybe some would say they love theirs), but instead, I am referring to that uniquely given- more than just the combination of sound and vibration that comes out of your mouth- "voice" that speaks your truth and your authentic self.

I can think of thousands of times when my voice was quieted, either by my own fear and anxiety or by someone else's dominance.  That feeling literally takes your breath away.

So perhaps it's fitting that Sacred Threads is supporting the sound of a woman's voice during this Lenten season.  We hope you can join us: Register here for our Women's Voices Lenten evenings of reflection.

Maybe it's time the voice of women resonate just a little louder.



No comments:

Post a Comment